Koger Cosmetic Clinic & Medspa offers breast enhancement for men and women in Palm Beach County, including West Palm Beach, Vero Beach, Wellington, and the surrounding areas of Florida.
Breast enhancement includes procedures that change the size, shape, and position of the breasts.
Dr. Koger offers breast enhancement procedures for women and men, including:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Breast implant exchange
- Breast reduction
- Male breast reduction (gynecomastia)
- Breast reconstruction
- Produce the desired results while maintaining natural proportions with the body
- Procedures can be combined for optimum results
- Addresses small breast size, overly large breasts, reconstructive procedures after mastectomy and other common concerns
Breast enhancement is recommended for men and women who are at least 18 years and wish to improve the aesthetics of their breasts. This includes men who have enlarged breasts due to gynecomastia and women who have lost one or both breasts to cancer. Some of the specific concerns that Dr. Koger corrects with breast enhancement are:
- Breasts that are too small or large
- Enlarged breasts on men
- Reconstruction after breast cancer treatment
- Sagging breasts
- Concerns related to previous breast surgeries
Dr. Koger recommends that you schedule a complimentary consultation with him if you are considering breast enhancement surgery. He discusses your goals and recommends the best options that will fit your lifestyle and aesthetic desires.
After you meet with Dr. Koger, we can explain the cost associated with your procedures. Some breast enhancement procedures are not covered by insurance. For your portion of the cost, we offer financing options that you can review before your consultation.
Dr. Koger is a board-certified plastic surgeon who offers breast enhancements for residents of West Palm Beach, Vero Beach, Wellington, and the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County. Contact us to schedule a consultation.